I have completed a new remix over at blend for sultry jazzy vocalist Niia. The original track is a steamy, pulsing house vibe set over a 4/4 beat with backing delayed guitar riffs along with Goldlinks spoken words. I toned it down and bit, slowed it down a bit and gave it a bit of a trap/futurebass vibe but kept the essence of the original track. Thanks to Tobias Amos for the input on the mix.
Hey listeners! I have re-released my single from earlier this year on TFR records, and they have made the release available at Beatport. This became somewhat of a tribute to the inspiration Robert Miles had given to me when I first got into electronic music.
If you want the latest news on releases join the mailing list.
The mixes are done and the masters sent out. The next single from Las Vegas based EDM producer Liqui-Fi is “Deep Within” a melodic journey of introspection and recollection. The inspiration for the song comes from the meditation podcasts of Thanissaro Bhikkhu which the producer has been following intently for the past year.
Get the single here: https://smarturl.it/deepwithinrelease
The release contains two tracks, an original mix and a radio edit.
If you dig it, feel free to listen on Spotify or Groove music at the link above.
1 Grand Prize Winner
- Release in Rocket League’s Trailer
- Release on Spotify and iTunes, Remixer will get a percentage of sales
- Release on Playstation Music Rocket League Playlist on Spotify – ~40k followers
- Release in Rocket League Game itself as title track – approximately 1 million plays a day
- Artist and Indaba shout out on all Rocket League Socials
3 Popular Vote Winners
- Pro Status on Indaba Music
New track up on soundcloud:
Beaming Light – https://soundcloud.com/liquifi/beaming-light
Trance Remix of NIN’s The Hand that Feeds.